Black Deckers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Deckers Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena

Go down 
+2
LangPutih
FurafuCelestionz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FurafuCelestionz
Master
FurafuCelestionz

Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena Empty
PostSubject: Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena   Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:06 am

From play park forum, credits to that..and youtube clip from youtube,, by 029329528.

http://forums.playpark.net/showthread.php?t=363563

ini info mase tgh BETA... this is just an idea what is chaos arena all about.

Enjoy..

[BETA] Chaos Arena
Built in the Era of Honorable Age by “The Clan of Perfect Protectors", the Chaos Arena is a mysterious land, full of evil, danger and great rewards. Accessed through a warp in Bloody Ice, many believe that the chaos arena will provide the key to victory in the war of the nations, with victorious individuals leaving with both fame and fortune.

Please NOTE: This feature is still labeled as "BETA" due to its early release. We would like to ask that all players report any bugs that they find in the arena on our bug testing forum.

Basic Information
The Chaos Arena is an instant map that will run on channels 4, 5, 6, 15 and 16
The arena will open six times per day. The schedule is as follows (all times based on the server time) - 08:00, 1100, 14:00, 17:00, 20:00, 23:00. Please note that these times can change and any amendments will be posted on the official CABAL website.
There are 5 different difficulty levels for the Chaos Arena, (Listed below).
Maximum number of players to enter each level of the Chaos Arena : 21 players
When a chaos arena is opened on one difficulty all 5 levels on that channel are opened and a total of 105 players can join the combined levels (21 per arena x 5 different arenas). That means 525 players can enjoy chaos arena every time it is open
Each level difficulty is restricted to character level and players must also posses an entry item which is relevant for their level (miracle key 1~5).
Players can either craft or purchase from the Item shop, the miracle key. All necessary materials can be found in the game and should drop in regions relevant to the players level.
The success rate of crafting miracle key is 100%.

Chaos Arena - Inside the Arena
Play time in Chaos Arena: total 25 minutes
It is not possible to enter Chaos Arena after 5 minutes of opening
Monsters will appear as soon as the gate of Chaos Arena is destroyed.
If players do not destroy the gate, it will be automatically destroyed after 5 minutes of opening (the gate must be attacked for this five minute count down to be activated)
As time goes by, higher level monsters will appear in Chaos Arena in consecutive spawns.
Towards the end of the chaos arena boss class monsters will spawn, eventually the final boss will spawn which you must defeat to complete the dungeon.
Items will drop from monsters
The final boss of the Chaos Arena will drop the rarest items.
If players are killed in Chaos Arena, they can use use one odd circle only, if they do not posses an odd circle they will be moved to Bloody Ice and they have failed the Chaos Arena

Craft of entrance item – miracle key:
All of the items below will drop in a variety of hunting grounds around the game. This should correspond to the level of the chaos arena, i.e. the materials for a level 125 chaos arena will be found in high level maps.
LV1 LV 30 ~ 60 Miracle Key LV1 Royal Fixer LV1 + Raw Platinum + Formula Card LV1
LV2 LV 61 ~ 80 Miracle Key LV2 Royal Fixer LV2 + Raw Platinum + Formula Card LV2 + Upgrade Core (Low)
LV3 LV 81 ~ 94 Miracle Key LV3 Royal Fixer LV3 + Raw Platinum + Formula Card LV3 + Upgrade Core (Mid)
LV4 LV 95 ~ 124 Miracle Key LV4 Royal Fixer LV4 + Raw Platinum + Formula Card LV4 + Upgrade Core (High)
LV5 LV 125 ~ 170 Miracle Key LV5 Royal Fixer LV5 + Raw Platinum + Formula Card LV5 + Upgrade Core (High)

Last edited by FurafuCelestionz on Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LangPutih
Apprentice
LangPutih

PostSubject: Re: Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena   Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:01 am

huhuhu lvl 5nye key aku dah jual 150M.. laku tue

item for lvl 5 ( formula card drop kat mutant forest, ectoleaf but raw platinum mcm chaos lamp
sbb aku dpt kat mf gak.. but dunno which mob, drag dpt kat DS so terbukti raw platinum drop anywhere.. just the formula card are diff.
Back to top Go down
BabYRoX
Regular
BabYRoX

PostSubject: Re: Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena   Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:21 am

raw platinum drop kt suma mobs rasanya sal sya kt PL pon dpt gak... cuma royal tu je tak tau kt ne...
Back to top Go down
Autob0ts
Master
Autob0ts

PostSubject: Re: Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena   Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:45 pm

wah ni info la aku nk carik...
aku x tahu ape nk bikin nan barang2 tu
ni dah ade info ok ler
Back to top Go down
FurafuCelestionz
Master
FurafuCelestionz

PostSubject: Re: Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena   Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:56 pm

Autob0ts wrote:
wah ni info la aku nk carik...
aku x tahu ape nk bikin nan barang2 tu
ni dah ade info ok ler

heheheh.. i tgh surfing playpark pasal bende alal tu jugak.. siap ngan video..

senangkan semua orang...

happy hunting!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Autob0ts
Master
Autob0ts

PostSubject: Re: Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena   Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:28 pm

senang ke ape hunt dende tu mcm nk rak ner u tahu!
Back to top Go down
PakDukun
Apprentice
PakDukun

PostSubject: Re: Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena   Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:19 pm

aku bantai scorlug pown dpt raw platinum..
bukan susah pown nak dpt..
dlm store aku da ade 22bijik da..
smuanye hasil drp bandai c scorlug..
Back to top Go down
pinokio
Expert
pinokio

PostSubject: Re: Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena   Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:13 pm

chous arena ddk kat ne ha??
Back to top Go down
FurafuCelestionz
Master
FurafuCelestionz

PostSubject: Re: Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena   Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:07 pm

pinokio wrote:
chous arena ddk kat ne ha??

u gi bace laaa
Back to top Go down
pinokio
Expert
pinokio

PostSubject: Re: Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena   Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:16 am

u gi bace laaa

i x reti la..;p
ajo la
Back to top Go down
FurafuCelestionz
Master
FurafuCelestionz

PostSubject: Re: Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena   Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:49 am

pinokio wrote:
u gi bace laaa

i x reti la..;p
ajo la

hahaha... i sendiri x tau bende alal tu..
Back to top Go down
pinokio
Expert
pinokio

PostSubject: Re: Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena   Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:22 pm

FurafuCelestionz wrote:
pinokio wrote:
u gi bace laaa

i x reti la..;p
ajo la

hahaha... i sendiri x tau bende alal tu..

cet!!
Igt kan tawu.. huhuhuhuhuhu....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena   Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perkara Raw Platinum and Royal fixer = Chaos Arena
Page 1 of 1