Black Deckers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Deckers Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ah beng n Ah seng

Go down 
AuthorMessage
princessanne
Apprentice
princessanne

Ah beng n Ah seng Empty
PostSubject: Ah beng n Ah seng   Ah beng n Ah seng I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:41 am

Ah Beng went to take night courses so that he could get a promotion or a better job. During work, Ah Beng likes to show off to Ah Seng about his knowledge.

Ah Beng: Ah Seng ah... I've been taking night courses for 3 months already, next week is the exam.

Ah Seng: Oh... Good luck ah.

Then Ah Beng started show off...

Ah Beng: Ok, I test you, who is Graham Bell?

Ah Seng: Don't know

Ah Beng: He is the inventor of phone la... in 1876, see... if you take night courses, you would know this.!

Ah Seng: ............ ......... .. *speechless*

The next day, Ah Beng shows off again...

Ah Beng: Ah Seng ah... let me ask you, who is Jean Jacques Rousseau?

Ah Seng: Wash your toilet one ah?

Ah Beng: No! He's the author of "Confessions" , nah nah nah... told you already, if you take night courses, you would know this.

Ah Seng: ............ ...... *speechless + frustrated*

The next day, once again...

Ah Beng: Do you know who is Alexander Dumas?

Ah Seng: Your gay partner?

Ah Beng: Choiii!!! If you do! n't know don't simply answer la. He's the author of "The 3 Musketeers" , if you take night courses, you would know this.

Ah Seng: ........ *speechless + frustrated + irritated

This time Ah Seng cannot tahan (stand) anymore and ask Ah Beng...

Ah Seng: Eh... Do you know who is Ah Kaw?

Ah Beng: Errrr... No!

Ah Seng: He's the guy sleeping with your wife!! If you stop night courses, you would know this!!

Ah Beng: ............ ......... ... *fainted*
Back to top Go down

Ah beng n Ah seng
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Deckers Forum :: Lepas Geram & Lepas Jiwang Korang kat sini :: Lepas Geram & Lepas Jiwang Korang kat sini-
Jump to: