Black Deckers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Deckers Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GUIDE] How to make ALZ the easy way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Autob0ts
Master
Autob0ts

[GUIDE] How to make ALZ the easy way Empty
PostSubject: [GUIDE] How to make ALZ the easy way   [GUIDE] How to make ALZ the easy way I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:35 pm

This is a just brief guide on how to make ALZ and i hope everyone can utilize it well. Any suggestions or if you guys found mistakes in this thread feel free to reply/comment me.

When your starting of from level 1-69 approx, you'd just have to sell normal eq's, chaos lamps, questing etc. This can be done at the mobs spawn area and they will drop those items depending on your luck. What we want to focus is when your around level 70.

Well, when your almost approaching level 70-80 and you desperately need cash to buy skills and a lot of new equipment you wish to have, you don't have to worry at all

First, we'll start off when you're at LEAST level 70
Go to Fort Ruina(FR), and start hunting at the auto cannons-ex like no tomorrow. These mobs drop map parts, ruina station cards, slotted titanium set, Pheystin Orb/Crystal, Amulets, etc. (you might get amp on the slot and you'll be rich!)
Those and auto-cannons-op drop the key items onto our money making plan.
Now let's get on to the plan and get rich:-

Part 1: Sell items needed by crafters. (the level 70 party cards)

You all know crafters, those rich players who waste tones of ALZ for the sake of creating cool and super items
In that case, you will be the supplier of those items, and in BIG amounts (This is because we want to make 20 or 30 millions, not 50k)

The auto-cannons-op will be the key here so take note.
Those little critters, drop some Dungeon Time cards (known as D.T. cards):

-Mummy grave (party) lvl 70.
-Parasite house (party) lvl 70.
-Skeleton mine (party) lvl 70.

If your intending to make more ALZ, then use the dungeon card and you will have to face 3 bosses in the dungeon. But no worries, they're just normal mobs. Now what's worthy of those dungeons is what the bosses drop.

Droplist from the dungeon bosses:

-Titanium Slot +0 (clean or amped) note : Mobs drop those too.
-Titanium 2 slots + 0 (useful to craft will/deathblow)
-Force and upgrade core (high)

Part 2 : The Lake in the Dusk

So, during part one of this thread we made it to lvl 75 and made some good ALZ along the way... Gratz to u guy yay! cheers

By this time you should have some map parts dropped by the mobs from hunting, so let's use them.
Now, what do they drop to make them so valuable?

Droplist +(some tips) :-

-Force core (high)
-Upgrade core (medium)
-Titanium slot (any type, clean, amped, etc.)
-Shadowtitanium no slot/slot/2slots (sells for some cash at the NPC) / 2 slots can be sold to crafters
-Aqua orbs/Crystals no slot/slot/2slots (sells for some cash at the NPC) / 2 slots can be sold to crafters
-Adept/bless bracelets +0 and +1, pick and wear if you need, if not, sell to the npc.
-Extract potions, pick and use in case you need, if not, sell them via stall.
-Osmium weapons, Lapis weapons, no slot, single slot, 2 slots, 2 slots with Crit rate on first slot
-Osmium Armors : single slot
-Shadow epaulette of sage/guard/fighter

Special/Rare drops:-

-Crafted shadowtitanium with 0-1-2 slots, price varies depending what part you get
-Crafted osmium, same as shadowtitanium.

Note: The prices varies when played in different servers depending on the market price
Back to top Go down
Autob0ts
Master
Autob0ts

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] How to make ALZ the easy way   [GUIDE] How to make ALZ the easy way I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:59 am

Sedih ye x ade org nk comment ke?
Back to top Go down
IceKing
IceKing

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] How to make ALZ the easy way   [GUIDE] How to make ALZ the easy way I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:41 am

Nice guide

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Autob0ts
Master
Autob0ts

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] How to make ALZ the easy way   [GUIDE] How to make ALZ the easy way I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:28 am

IceKing wrote:
Nice guide

Razz Razz Razz

Thx ape yg aku tahu aku pass ler kt korg hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] How to make ALZ the easy way   [GUIDE] How to make ALZ the easy way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to make ALZ the easy way
Page 1 of 1